Don’t we all wish that someone would style our hair every day? It’s not going to happen though unless you’re a celebrity. And, if you’re reading this, regularly getting your hair styled may not be possible for you either. It’s just not practical. Right?
But that doesn’t have to mean that you can’t have gorgeous hair every day. You can! And be free of basic everyday hairstyles. And you are not ending up with the same braid, bun, or ‘just as is a hair’.What you need is just the right expert tips for using a hair comb to take your hairstyling game to the next level. You might think that having a great hairstyle requires you to invest in a lot of hair appliances. You cannot be more wrong.
Just by using a hair comb right, you can try hairstyles that will automatically make you feel better, more stylish, and may even leave you more confident.
Here are three simple hairstyles that you can create with using only a hair comb:
1. Try the Side Swept Look
The side-swept look is perfect, but if not done correctly, you might have to keep pushing your hair aside the whole day. Do it right, and you won’t need to think about your hair every few seconds.
Here are the necessary steps for perfecting the side-swept hairstyle:
- First, you need to hold the comb upside down, so that the back of the comb is pointing upwards.
- Pull your hair back towards the opposite side, then keep it in place with your hand and run the teeth of the hair comb with your other hand over this part.
- With your hand still holding your hair back, turn the comb back over with the other hand and move it forward until it stays firmly in place.
- Repeat with a second comb on the other side if you wish.
- Secure with a hair clip or pin (optional).
2. French Twist
This style, initially, might seem a bit tricky to pull off, but once you get the hang of it, it can be done in three-minutes tops! This is an ideal hairstyle for those with thicker hair, as the hair curves snugly fit around a wider hairband.
Here are the steps to get the perfect French twist:
- Gather the hair with your hand at the nape of your neck into a ponytail and start twisting upward.
- Keep your hair rolled up against your ear if you have long hair, double-up over the top of the hair to roll back over the knot.
- Turn the rolled-up hair gently to the left to hide the ends against the back of your head.
- Next, hold the hair comb upside down, so the curve points upwards and stick the teeth through the top few hair layers. Do not have too much hair here!
- Flip the comb back around under the twist, making sure to force it tightly into the hair below so that it stays tight.
It’s a simple and elegant look, once you get the hang of it!
3. Half Up Style
Another effortless but beautiful hairstyle that takes a minute to do – the half-up style – it never goes out of fashion.
Here’s how to do it:
- First, section your hair from the top of your head and hold back with your hand.
- Keep the comb upside down, so the teeth of the hair comb are pointing upwards. After that, you need to push the teeth of the comb firmly into the section of hair.
- Lastly, secure your hair with a little hairspray if it is messy or soft!
We would love to know what your go-to hairstyle is! If you don’t have one, then this is the ideal opportunity to try the hairstyles mentioned above. All you need is a good hair comb. You might find it a bit difficult the first time, but practice makes perfect! Personal care appliances & beauty care accessories brands like Vega offer a wide range of hair combs, from regular to wooden combs. Find the right one for yourself and get to styling!