For many marketing connoisseurs, the importance of building a solid digital strategy is well known. To have a positive year, a good strategy articulates your business objectives, the audience you are trying to reach, and the most cost-effective methods of managing your time and resources.
Companies should strive to stay ahead, using tools associated with the latest trends and techniques. Multiple platforms have come out and are about to come out, making the marketing team’s job much more accessible. So, here we leave you 5 ways to improve your digital strategy this 2023.
1. Use Instagram stories
When creating content for your company’s social networks, you cannot ignore that Instagram is growing at an impressive rate. In 2023, Instagram announced that approximately 800 million people were using the platform monthly.
Its latest tool, Instagram Stories, became more popular than Snapchat just a year after its launch.
Because brands tend to see better engagement on Instagram than any other social media platform, and because of excellent ad controls, Instagram will become the go-to channel in 2023 for brands interested in social media marketing.
In addition, they recently added the option to include links to stories, which is undoubtedly an excellent option to drive traffic to your website.
2. Update your users
Your users should always be at the center of your efforts. When you develop an action plan for digital media or think about strategies for social networks, you should do it around the taste and needs of your users. For 2023, start renewing your buyer personas. Make sure you know very well what they are looking for so that in this way, you can be the one who offers it to them.
If you need an annual target audience review, establish a core set of proto-personas for 2023.
What are the demographics, buying habits and concerns of your users? How do they access your site, and what are they looking for? Conduct stakeholder interviews using accurate data and market research to back up your findings. Then, think about the causes of changes in user behavior over the last year, considering how politics, the economy, or other market trends may alter your customers’ needs. Thus, you ensure you are going in the right direction with your digital strategy this 2023.
3. Think about what Influencers can do for you
Do you want to quickly build your brand online and create awareness among your target audience? It has been known that influencer marketing is growing faster than digital ads. The beauty of influencer marketing (if done right) is that the audience is already there. It would help to create a win-win partnership where the influencer wins, and your company can generate new business opportunities.
4. Focus on conversion, not just leads
Data is one of the most essential pillars of a winning digital marketing strategy. Data and metrics should influence every decision and action a marketing team takes.
In today’s market, this means digging through data to understand where potential customers spend their time (which social platforms and websites) and then targeting them with targeted content.
While B2C marketing teams traditionally take cast a wide net and hope for the best approach, advances in big data have made it possible to drill down and impact conversion rates individually.
Marketers can go further by targeting specific demographics and audience segments with certain types of content, incentives, or product recommendations by driving the customer’s decision toward a purchase.
5. Choose the correct web hosting
Web hosting may seem like a minor deal to some people. However, if you choose the wrong website host, it can have negative repercussions for your business, including:
– Negative impact on SEO: If your hosting is constantly failing, you will see your search engine rankings slip. This means that it will be harder for people to find your website, and you will not have an increase in traffic. Having a slow response time can also be detrimental to your SEO.
– Revenue: You will want to ensure your website has a positive ROI. However, if you have chosen unreliable hosting, which has a lot of downtimes, it could negatively affect your income. Even though your website is down, you are losing potential customers and, therefore, profit.
– Security: Make sure you choose a web hosting provider with a backup of your data on a remote server. If your website is hacked, you’ll want to know that you can quickly restore it. If this is not the case and your website is attacked, you may have difficulty rebuilding your website afterward.
In conclusion, to improve your digital strategy in 2023, you must be attentive to your users and their needs on social networks and the web.
Being there to improve your online services and catch all trends that can benefit your brand.