Makeup has now become an integral part of the lives of women today. There is hardly any day when we don’t apply any product on our face. If you are a professional, there are fewer chances you have been using the same makeup brush for anything and everything.
In case you are a makeup lover and always find trying new products on your face interesting, this is something you should know. Eye shadow, lipstick, blush, contour – different kinds of makeup demands other brushes, and every brush in a makeup bag serves a specific purpose.
If not all, have some essential makeup brushes in your bag for perfect application every time. Here’s what you need to know about the most used makeup brushes.
Blush Brush To get those perfect plumpy red cheeks, using a blush brush is necessary. It is a dome-shaped bristle brush with a broader head area than most of the other makeup brushes. This brush should be used in a circular motion on the apples of your cheeks to attain a lovely, rosy-cheeked look.
How to use:
- Sweep to collect powder or lipstick on the blush brush.
- Highlight your cheeks in a circular movement.
- Contouring Brush
Contouring is the new trend right now, and if you want to jump on the trend too, you need this brush in your makeup bag. Get yourself a contouring brush that is fluffy and has angled bristles. The angled bristles of a contouring brush help lift and highlight specific areas on your face.
How to use:
- Swirl the brush into your contour powder.
- Gently glide the brush back and forth below your cheekbones to emphasize you’re natural contours.
- For a more chiseled look, reload the meeting and swirl it under your jawline and along your hairline as well.
- Concealer Brush
Concealer is a must-have makeup essential for women. It hides blemishes and unwanted dark circles with ease. While many use their finger to apply concealer, it is best to use a concealer brush. A concealer brush is a medium-sized brush that is dome-shaped and has a tapered head and flexible bristles.
How to use:
- Begin dipping the small, bristled brush into your cream or liquid concealer.
- Apply the product with the slanted side of the brush to areas that need to be corrected.
- Conceal the region with finesse by swift strokes.
- Eyeliner Brush
An eyeliner brush has a flat head and stiff bristles. The brush’s head’s width should also not be more comprehensive than your index finger’s tip. No matter the type of liner you’re using, the eyeliner brush’s angle helps you make precise lines.
How to Use:
- Use the eyeliner brush to apply the product.
- Apply on the eyelids gently.
- Get well-defined eye makeup.
- Foundation Brush
Applying foundation specifically with a brush will give you a smooth, even, airbrushed look. A foundation brush should be angled and have densely packed bristles. This allows a broader spectrum of coverage to be extended to the base.
How to use:
• Put some liquid foundation at the back of your hand, then dip the foundation brush in it.
• Apply it across your cheekbones lightly.
- Now, mix it smoothly in a circular motion so that you buff the substance onto your face, giving it a natural look.
Whether you’re a professional makeup artist, a makeup enthusiast, or just someone who loves using makeup, you will agree that choosing the right makeup brush can be tricky. Brands like VEGA offer a variety of good quality makeup brushes for different makeup application. Explore their website and get quality makeup brushes at excellent prices.